Sunday, January 25, 2009

So.... Facebook sucks!

One quick little rant here! I've been trying to access my facebook page for the last few hours and every time I open the page, I'm told that my page is down for site maintenance and will be back up shortly. NOT TRUE! It's driving me crazy. I know I have messages and I can't get to them! Anyway, I've gotten nothing done today, on the book or in my life. I wrote a whole five sentences yesterday, so I'm very excited for tomorrow! I watched the Miss America pageant this evening (I recorded it!) and was very excited to see that Miss Indiana won (yeah!) but what was with that dress? Like Dolly Parton goes to a renaissance fair! Anyway, I've seen several blogs of the "post a new picture everyday for a year" variety and I'm seriously considering doing something of the sort. I'm going to start on my 22nd birthday (April 24th) though because I'll never be able to remember for the entire year. I guess I'll have to find my camera cords though. I have no idea where they are. Darrin probably knows. Anyway, off to bed!

0 comments: