Sunday, February 22, 2009

Super Stressful Sundays!


Sometimes Sundays stress me out. Most Sundays stress me out. Getting up at 6 am always starts me out on the wrong foot, becuase usually I haven't gotten to bed until 12 or 12:30 the night before. Then you throw in the fact that sometimes I feel completely invisible. At church this morning, a man Darirn knows pretty well sat down in the row behind us... and preceeds to ask who I am. I have been introduced to this man at least two or three times, and he told Darrin he didn't even know Darrin was married. We've been married 8 months! It just frustrated me.



Anyway, I haven't written anything in weeks! I keep sitting down to try to write and it's just not coming, which is majorly frustrating. I just can't force it. I have 324 words so far.
Anyway, I am VERY EXCITED to get to go home in almost three weeks! Darrin gets to go to Washington D.C. and New York City the week before, so Roxy and I are gonna spend the week before packing and getting ready. Darrin gets home late on Thursday the 12th and then we're leaving early on the 13th and staying for a week! I'm SO excited to get to see my friends and family! And it will be interesting to see how Roxy does with cats. My mom has three and Roxy's never met a cat before!!
Anyway, I guess that's about it!

0 comments: